St. Tammany Parish Hospital touches the lives in our community in such a variety of ways.
Yes, everyday St. Tammany proudly delivers babies, handles trauma and cares for the sick within its hospital walls, but did you know:
- Family clinics in Mandeville, Covington, Madisonville and Franklinton take care of your family’s primary care;
- The Cordes Outpatient Pavilion in Covington provides labs, radiology, cardiac rehabilitation, wound care and diabetes education in a quick, convenient setting;
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center at STPH provides the only comprehensive cancer center in our area offering an array of cancer screenings as well as follow up radiology, chemotherapy and the Cancer Resource Center;
- The Women's Pavilion delivers today’s latest diagnostic technology in the fight against breast cancer and osteoporosis in a soothing healing arts environment;
- The Covington Surgery Center, a brand new state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center with three operating rooms suites, serves the outpatient needs of our Northshore community;
- The Parenting Center in Covington offers education for new families, car seat safety checks, an open playroom and classes for children and adults, an educational library, safe-sitter classes and so much more;
- The Community Wellness Center supplies a valuable service to the underserved in our community by providing at-home visits for new moms, immunizations and medical attention to uninsured patients through WIC and other programs;
- STPH Home Heath delivers on the hospital’s promise of world-class healthcare right in patients’ own homes once their hospital stay has ended;
- Hospice of St. Tammany comforts and cares for patients and families during their final days.
Be part of the future of St. Tammany Parish Hospital. Donate now!